Point of Sale Rental
Galaxy POS Group has no lengthy and complex contracts, you decide on the rental period. Rentals can be from as little as half day. You have the event or business and we have the POS solution for you.
- 1. Short Term Rentals
- Rent equipment and/or software for a short period of time and return it when you are done. This is ideal for Exhibitions, Training, Events, promotions, and disaster recovery. Choose from refurbished or newer equipment.
- 2. Month to Month Rentals
- If you are not sure of how long you are going to need the POS solution for, then a month-to-month rental solution is ideal for you. We lease our equipment to you until you are ready to return it. Choose from refurbished or newer equipment.
- 3. Long Term Rentals
- If you are looking to rent for 12, 24, 36, 48, or 60 months, Galaxy POS Group will tailor make a deal suitable for your business needs. This is Ideal for businesses not wanting to carry the burden of IT costs and maintenance.
Why Should You Rent POS Solutions?
- Renting keeps your equipment up-to-date. Computers and other tech equipment eventually become obsolete; with a lease, you pass the financial burden of obsolescence to the equipment leasing company.
- You'll have predictable monthly expenses. With a lease, you have a pre-determined monthly line item, which can help you budget more effectively.
- You pay nothing up front. Many small businesses struggle with cash flow and must keep their coffers as full as possible. Because leases rarely require a down payment, you can acquire new equipment without tapping much-needed funds.
- You're able to more easily keep up with your competitors. Leasing can enable your small business to acquire sophisticated technology. The result: You're better able to keep up with your larger competitors without draining your financial resources.