Disclaimer and Terms
All Prices are Exclusive of VAT and are subject to change without notice. Prices are in South African Rands (ZAR). All brands, trademarks, trade names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.Illustrations and photographs displayed on this website are only representative. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices and Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- The warranty will be void if serial number label is missing, damaged or tampered with.
- The warranty will be void if the product is damaged.
- Repairs must be returned with original purchase invoice and fault report!
- We are not responsible for any repaired goods not being collected after 6 months.
- A full credit will be issued if returns take place within 7 days of invoice date, provided goods are in resalable condition, including all manuals, Software and Packaging.
- If the return of goods takes place after 7 days from the date of invoice (maximum 30 days), then the credit passed will be the lesser amount of 70% of the current selling price, or 70% of the original purchase price, whichever is lower, provided the goods are in resalable condition, including Manuals, Software and Packaging. The acceptance of such return is at our discretion.
- A 30% handling charge will be issued for goods not being returned with their "original" Packaging, Software or Manuals. The acceptance of such return is at our discretion.
- No goods will be dispatched without positive identification documents on the following:
- Goods bought on account
- Goods bought by cheque
- Software and retail packaged peripherals will NOT be credited if opened!
- Warranties on Power Supplies for POS Products:
- Epson Printer Power Supplies - 3 months (PA-6000)
- Posiflex Power Supplies for Printers & Terminals -(PA-6000) Included in a printer packaging 1year
- NB These warranty periods exclude lightning damage or power surges.
- Warranty terms for Thermal Printer Print Heads:
- The Thermal Print Heads (TPH) are warranted against defective manufacture or workmanship for three (3) months or 20,000 meters whichever comes first.
- Should the printer have any signs of physical damage the warranty will be considered to be null and void. The warranty only covers pixel failure.
- No liability will be entertained for consequential damage of a print head that was incorrectly installed or poorly maintained.
- ALL PRICES ARE ZAR INCLUDING V.A.T.